Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 7, 2015

Topic trong khóa Foundation29

 1- THE INTERNET
1- Do you ever use the internet ?
Yes, I do, I like surfing the internet. I usually go on to the
internet for free time.
2- When did you first start using the internet ?
I first start using the internet when i studied at high school. At
that time, my sister's studying at University. And we usually write emails together.
3- How did you learn to use the internet ?
If you want to use the internet, you have to have a computer connected to network, you must turn on it, wait until it boots up completely and then you can find anything by the most popular search engines. For Example: google.comyahoo.comyoutube.com.
4- Where do you go onto the internet ?
I usually go on to the internet at home. Some time, i read newspaper, see movies or listen to music, sometimes i seach information and download files for my job.
5- What are the good and bad points about the internet ?
We know that the internet is a big store of information. Any kind of information on any topic is available on the internet so you can find everything that you need easy. I think, This is the good point about the internet. Beside, Children can connect to websites that are for adult only, they can see the bad information, this is the bad point about the internet.
6- Do you think children are better at learning how to use the internet than the elderly?
I agree this opinion. Because, Children to day are curious and smart, they growing up with iphone, ipad, youtube, google v..v. Additionally, they can go on to the internet everyday so they learn everything very fast. Surely, Children are better at learning how to use the internet than elderly

2- FILMS
1- Do you like watching films?
Yes, i do. I spend most of my free time watching my favourite movies on Star Movies or HBO 
2- What is your favorite kind of film? and Why?
My favorite are action film. In a action film, everything ran very fast. There are a lot of dangerous scenes, a larger scale scenes, i like it. Also, i often see many Hollywood super star such as: Angela July, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise on action movies.
3- Do you prefer to watch films at home or in the cinema?
Watching film at home is interesting. But i prefer to watch films in the cinema. There are a lot of BlockBuster films that are not show off on any Chanel. In the cinema, i can enjoy a film with high-quality sound and giant screen cinema, it make me excited.
4- Do you prefer to watch films with your family or with your friends?
That depend on the kind of film we watch together. Sometime my friend invite me to watch a film in the cinema. If the film is a romantic film, i'll stay at home and watch a adventure film or action film with my family.
5- Do you think it is good for Children to watch all kind of films?
all kind off films hadn't too violence scenes and scenes only for adults, they could watch one. I think that, Children should watch kind of film which is funny, positive, education. Because, Watching films is not only help them relax after school, but also help them improve personality.

3- VIDEO GAMES
1. Do you play computer games?
Yes, I do. That is what i enjoy doing in my spare time.
2. How often do you play computer games?
Well, it really depends on my work schedule. There are time when I have a busy of work schedule, I often play video games on the weekend. There are other time when I do not have a lot of work to do, i usually play video game twice a week.
3. Did you play electronic games when you were a child?
Yes, i do. Probably, when i was 9 or 10 years ago, i had a next door neighbour. He taught me an electronic game called: " Black Dragon" . There were two warriors fighting with each other and my mission was to keep one of them alive. That game is very interesting and excited.
4. What is the most popular video games in your country?
It would be definitely " flappy bird". The rule is very simple but its extremely difficult, especially for beginners. Probably, that is the reason why it's the most popular video games in my country.
5. How do people learn to play this game ?
Well, there are many ways to learn how to play this game. People can learn from their cell phone, their computer on their ipad.
6. What can people learn form games?
Calm and patience. For me, it's easy to play but it takes me a lot of time to achieve high-score. My mood often determines score i achieve. There are time when I was impatient to play game, my score was very bad. There are other time when I tried to calm myself down, I got much higher scores
7- What are the disadvantages of playing video games?
There are several drawbacks of video games for players. Firstly, sitting in one place for many hours is harmful to health. Secondly, in video games, you must focus on many missions, so you are able to miss more important things such as: finishing your home work, going out with your friends. More seriously, many video games have a lot of violent scenes such as shooting and killing. That is not good for Children's personality.


4- EDUCATION
1- Where were you studying?
I graduated from Ha Noi Open University in 2009. My major was Electronics and Telecommunications.
2- Did you enjoy your studies at school?
No, I didn't. I remember that, there were a lot of boring lessons which made me tired. Actually, I would prefer to spend time chatting with my friends.
3- Was there anything that you disliked about your school?
" Good in theory but inapplicable", I think. In my school, students usually learned a practice lesson after finishing ten theory lessons. I think it's really hard for university graduates to get a good job.
4- What was your favorite subject?
Economics, I think. It helps me to understand many human interactions like production and services. Also, Economics is connected with vital subjects such as: Politics, mathematics, history.
5- What was your favourite subject in high school?
It would be definitely History. When it come to history I can understand how people lived ages ago. History shows me that great nations rise and fall. It make realise that everything we do to day is the result of what our grandfather did in the past.
6- Did your parents choose your high school for you?
No, they didn't. My choice really depends on my score I could got from Educational Examination. At that time, my high scores helped me to get into a good school. If I hadn't done that well, I could have spent 3 years in a private school, which surely costs a lot.
7- Did any teachers in your high school have a big influence on you?
My English teacher, I think. I can't remember exactly she's name but she often scold with her students. Especially, she makes me believe that I'll never master English.


5- WORK 
1- What work do you do?
I am a supervisor at NPT joint stock company which is a Telecommunication company. We build and set Transceiver systems for cellphone.
2- Do you like your job?
I'm not sure. There are times when I find something new in my job so I really enjoy it. There are other times when my manager puts me
under a lot of pressure at work so I seem to lose my motivation at work.
3- Why did you choose this job?
After I graduated, I try to get a good job which is suitable for my major at school. In this way, it's not difficult for me to choose a work that I want.
4- Did you want to do that kind of work when you were every young?
I wanted to become a manager of my coffee-bar. I was imagine that, my customers went to my coffee-bar not only to drink coffee but they could read books, surf the internet, listen to music for free and enjoy a football match with me on the weekend. I think, this job is very interesting.
5- How did you get this job?
After I graduated, I prepared more 15 CV which was sent to more 15 another company. Then, I got this job after quite a lot of interviews.
6- Do you work full- time or part -time?
working full-time .This is because, my company doesn't recruit anyone to work part-time.
7- Is your job very important to you?
Yes, it is. It helps me explore my knowledge of Telecommunication. Also, it gives me money so I can support my family.
8- Have you always wanted to be director of your company?
No, not really. Probably, if I were a manager of my company, I would make a lot of money and have many relationship but I am able to lose time for my family. For me, family always is the most important.

6- SHOPPING 
1- Do you like shopping?
Yes, I do. It makes me happy, but I don't have much time for shopping.
2- Do you spend much money when you go shopping?
Yes, quite a lot. Actually, I don't go shopping very often, so I
often spend quite a lot of money on buying things for my family like foods, clothing v...v. I see shopping as an opportunity to take care of my family.
3- What do you usually buy when you go shopping?
Yes, I do. I often make a shopping list before I go shopping, and I will try to stick to it. I will not feel comfortable until I buy everything in the list.
4- Where do you go shopping?
I usually go shopping with my wife in the supermarket, but sometimes, I like go shopping with my friends in stores through shopping centers.
5- Do you like buying things online?
Yes, I do. I'm quite busy so shopping online is a good way to save my time. Also, most of products on the internet have lower prices than real shop's products ,so I can save my money.
6- Would you say the things you buy ( or can buy) on the internet are good quality?
I'm not sure. It depends on information about the things I can buy on the internet, so I often check a lot of customer's comments on it carefully as a way to make sure that most of products and services I bought are good quality.

7- FASHION 
1- Are you very interested in fashion?
I think that it's really interesting but not enough to make me
crazy. I generally see fashion as a way to make me feel more
confident.
2- What kinds of clothes do you like?
It would be jeans and T-shirt which I really like wearing when I going out with my friend. However, every day I have to dress up for work in a suit and tie because it was important to give a good impression.
3- What kinds of clothes are popular in China?
I really don't know. I just impress by a Traditional Chinese clothe called " Xuong Xam" which is same " Long dress" for Vietnamese women. It makes Chinese women much more attractive.
4- What do you think of modern fashions?
In my opinion, modern fashions tend to come closer to our life. At present day, collections of fashion not only show up on the runway but we can see it on the street.
5- What clothes materials do you like best?
I think cotton because it make me feel comfortable and they absorb sweat in summer.
6- Do you ever wear Traditional Vietnamese clothes?
Yes, I do. I have been worn " Ao The" in Bac Ninh province, and I remember that it was very nice. For indigenous people in there, " Ao The " is a part of their culture and heritage.

8- HOLIDAY
1- What do you usually do on your holidays?
I enjoy visiting the local places interest with my family and my friends.I like to go sightseeing and take photographs.
2- How important are holidays to you ?
For me, holiday is not only a great way to forget it all ( get a way from it all ) but I see it as an opportunity to take care of my family.
3- Do you like to travel when you have a holiday?
Yes, I do. I really want to do something new when I have a holiday and travel can help me do that. It opens my eyes and give me more experiences.
4- What did you do in your last holidays ?
 Last year I had special holiday with my family in Ha Long Bay. I was very tired when we came to there so I spend most of the time sleeping in our hotel.
5- Is there anything you dislike doing during holidays ?
I hate sleeping a lot when I am on holiday so I usually go somewhere or take rest on new places.
6- How do people in VietNam spend their holidays ?
I think it depends on the amount of money they are willing to spend. 


Photographs
1- Do you like to take photographs?
Yes, I do. It helps me bring backs great memories of the past.
2- Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos?
I don't like the idea of taking photos myself. This is because I never take photographs without my friends or my family.
3- How long have you liked taking photos?

4- Do you like to take photos when you travel?
Yes, absolutely. I believe that taking photos is a best way to save my sweet memories with my friends and my family, so I often make a lot of photos if I have chance to travel.
5- Do Vietnamese people like to visit photograph exhibitions?
I don't think so. They would rather play games, watch films, go shopping v..v than visit photograph exhibitions. This is because it is not popular place to visit in my country.
6- What factors make a good photograph?
There are many factors which can make a good photograph such as types and quality of cameras, photography techniques v...v, but I think that photographer is the most important consideration. Many things look very simple but somehow they made it so beautiful.

Categories:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét