Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 7, 2015

Cụm từ của những topic cơ bản trong speaking

I- Surfing the internet
1- '' get home from work''
Ex: When I get home from work, I turn on my computer v...v

2- '' started using''
Ex: That was the first time I started using the internet

3- '' too much''
Ex: You shouldn't too much time for the internet

4- '' for my studies''
Ex: I use the internet in my free time and for my studies.

5- '' It helps me stop thinking about the hard work''

6- '' As well ''
Ex: I need it to do my work and to relax after work as well.

II- Movie
1- '' in my free time = in my spare time''

2- Spend --- money/ time
Ex: My Mother never spends any money on herself
* Spend time etc with smb
- I want to spend more time with my family
* Spend time etc doing smth
- Trang spends all her time taking care of her son

3- '' When it come to smth ''
Ex: when it come to films/ history/ reading books

4- '' Appropriate for''
Ex: I think it's not bad but it's not appropriate for children

5- '' To be suitable for smth''
Ex: It's difficult to choose a movie that is suitable for all members.

6- '' find myself ''
Ex: Sometimes I find myself in a movie

7- Những câu hỏi bắt đầu với What kinds of/ which ....
Trả lời: - It would be definitely ......
- It would have to be ......90%
- It has to be ......100%

8- '' Take smb back to the time ''
Ex: When I watch cartoon films I feel they take me back to the time when I was a child

9- '' Develop their personality''

10- '' It take smb a lot of time to smth''
Ex: It take me a lot of time to reading.

11- '' easy to miss smth''
Ex: My friends are usually very talkative, so it's easy to miss important details during the movies.

III- Reading
1- '' cover to cover''
Ex: I usually read them from cover to cover''

2- " My mood often determines what I read"
- There are time when I...
- There are other time when I....

3- " If time permits"
Ex: I take the time to read a good novel if time permits

4- Most => chung chung Most of => chỉ 1 nhóm cụ thể

5- " teach "
* teach smth to smb
* teach smb about smth
VI- Video game
1- '' at weekends ''
2- '' tend to do smth ''
Ex:  People tend to isolate themselves and fail to develop relationships with others.

3- '' drawbacks of "
Ex: There are several drawbacks of video games for player

4- " invite smb to smth"
Lan invite me to stay with her.

5- " I see smth as ...."
Ex: I see games as a way to reward myself for my good academic results
V- Education
1- " put smb under pressure "
Ex: I think my school tries to puts students under unnecessary academic pressure.
VI- Shopping
1- " Stick to it "
Ex: I often make a shopping list before I go shopping and I'll try to stick to it.

2- " as a way to make sure that ''
Ex: I often check it carefully as a way to make sure that most of products I bought are good quality.

3- "Just a few minutes walk from my house"
Ex: I usually go to the supermarket which is just a few minutes walk from my house.

Categories:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét